KFC takes the survey on mykfcexperience. It is carried out by the company to check the honest customer feedback. For an effective survey, the KFC requires to reach something which is not limited to the questions.
So this research brings a gift for the customers. In this, a customer will get a voucher which is received at the end of the survey. This voucher is already printed on your voucher. In return of the survey, you will get the rewards like a simple discount, any price off or any gift.
MyKFCExpereince – Get Free Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken has 20000 outlets across the globe. KFC restaurant serves delicious and spicy dishes at a very reasonable price.
|Survey Rewards||Free Chicken|
|Receipt valid||7 days|
|Coupon valid||7 days|
How to participate in MyKFCExpereince Survey
KFC believes that “Customer is the king” and acts accordingly. In fried chicken KFC scores the second position in terms of sales, Macdonald is on the first number. You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria given below.
- You must be the citizen of USA.
- Your age must be more than 18 years.
- KFC receipt not more than a month old.
- The basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
Steps to enter in KFC Survey
The survey is easy when fulfilling the above requirements. Go ahead with the survey and you have to answer a lot of questions about the experience of KFC. You must have to buy something from the KFC to participate in the survey. Also, check whether you are offered for the opportunity of not.
- Visit the official website mykfcexperience.
- The start page of the survey with a sample receipt will appear on the screen.
- You will find the instructions.
- Enter the Survey code in the space provided.
- The code will be there at the bottom of the receipt.
- Enter the time of the visit and click the start button.
- A questionnaire will appear on the screen read them carefully.
- Make sure to give an honest reply to them.
- The questions are as per your visit to KFC.
- After answering all the questions you will have to give contact details.
- Once you finish the screen will display a code.
- Make a note of this code.
Whenever you visit the same location of KFC will give a receipt on which validation code is mentioned for redeeming purpose. You will get the Free Go cup by buying any drink from KFC.
The customer who participates in the My KFC Survey can redeem this code. This code is to be presented at the restaurant for the next visit.
Tips to be followed for a successful survey
- The validation code is valid only for the next 30 days of your visit.
- If you are unable to access internet call the KFC people.
- Call the number 1-800-CALL-KFC it will be transferred to the customer care center they will help you in the survey.
- Visit the kfc.com and contact them directly.
What is a survey code?
Survey code is just a number which compromises several digits. It is offered by the restaurant to its customers. This code is to be entered by a customer at the time of surveying online.
You can find the survey code on the printed receipt of a recent purchase from the KFC store. This code is valid for 14 days only.
The survey code is linked to the restaurant and its customers. This code acts like a cord that attaches the customer and KFC firmly.
It helps a restaurant to know the different aspect like customer needs, satisfaction, feedback, areas of improvement etc.
To survey online restaurant provides a stable internet connection and survey code to the customer.
|KFC Holiday Hours||Visit Now|
|KFC Kids Meals||Visit Now|
|KFC 20 Dollar Fill Up||Visit Now|
|KFC Go Cups||Visit Now|
|KFC Secret Menu||Visit Now|
Kentucky Fried Chicken is one of the first American food chains to expand internationally. It was started on 24th September 1952, Louisville, KFC has 22,621 locations globally in 136 countries.
KFC was started by Colonel Harland Sanders, an entrepreneur who started selling fried chicken from a roadside restaurant in Corbin. Later Sanders identified the potential of restaurant franchising opened in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1952.
KFC fried chicken is good because it contains 11 herbs and spices that make it tasty as well extra crispy.
- Japan’s tradition to eat KFC on Charismas
Kentucky for Christmas (“Kurisumasu ni wa kentakkii”) was successfully launched as national tradition. The people of Japan order their buckets of Christmas Chicken to avoid long-waits.
- Catering to different tastes
Earlier KFC was meant only for the non-vegetarians. But later it took the consideration to cater to every taste. They started the vegetarian food in their restaurant decorated like non-veg items.
- Secret recipe
The KFC recipe is kept secret except it is seasoned from Colonel Sander’s 11 herbs and spices. The trade secrets are secured by the intellectual property of their holders.
- Big bucket of chicken
KFC offers a big bucket of chicken, so you feel a little surprised to know the first bucket was not sold until 1952. After 12 years Colonel invented the recipe.
- Popular brand
KFC daily welcomes 8 million people through its doors in the US alone. Now you can guess how many people visit in KFC China per day.
- Chain store in China
KFC was the first Western restaurant to open in China in the year 1987. It was successful too and now it has chains all over the country.
- Colonel Sanders was not a Colonel
Colonel Sanders was not a Colonel actually; he lied about his age and enrolled himself in the US Army. He never made it to Colonel; this title was given to him by the governor of Kentucky in 1935.
- KFC and Pepsico
The man on the logo of KFC passed away in 1980. The famous Pepsico Limited acquired the KFC chain for $850 million.
- Colonel face inviting home for dinner
No one can forget the elderly face is hosting as he is inviting you to his home for delicious food. The face of Sanders is considered the second most identifiable face in the world.
Related Search Terms:
- www.mykfcexperience.com free whopper
- mykfcexperience free go cup survey
- kfc guest survey
- kfc feedback
KFC has a popular chain of foodstuff, which takes customer experience. The survey is based on the customer’s feedback based on food quality and service provided by the restaurant.
In case you find any issues while accessing the survey site, let us know. We will help you to get the survey done.